We have a 7-day exchange policy, which means we do not refund while you have 7 days after receiving your item to request an exchange.
To be eligible for a exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com to know your return eligibility. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address:
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We at KANVAS aim to deliver an amazing shopping experience with the best products and fit. If the footwear does not fit you comfortably and you wish to exchange it, we will be happy to exchange it.
We create original designs and artworks that are not just shoes but statement art pieces just for your feet. We always work on delivering superior quality at the best prices. All our prints are unique and made in limited quantity, that makes our pieces exclusive and limited edition. In order to continue providing a superior shopping experience to you, we cannot accept footwear being returned due to style issues.
In case of the packaging being damaged at the time of delivery, we request you to kindly not accept the package and inform our customer care on email@example.com immediately of the same. We will either provide you with a replacement pair or offer online store credits.
In case of any material defects or quality issues with the footwear, you can return the footwear to us and we will replace the same earliest. However, please do note for the footwear to be accepted for return due to quality issues, we will require of same being intimated to our customer care within 2 days of receipt.
Please do note, footwear customized & made to order are not eligible for returns, exchanges or price adjustments.
To be eligible for returns, the footwear must be unworn, unused and include all tags, parts and accessories. To avoid damages, we recommend trying on the footwear in clean, carpeted areas.
Initial shipping charges are not refundable.
We are unable to and will not provide cash refunds on any goods sold.
You can use your online store credits, whenever you shop with us next time. All conditions applicable to return of goods shall also apply to exchange of goods.
To return / exchange an item, the customer must write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A prompt response is assured to such mails.
Alternatively, you may Whats App at our customer care number +91 8779876115 remains open 11pm-7pm IST on 6 DAYS
(Monday to Saturday).
Our terms and conditions pertaining to returns and exchange are as follows:
- Items should be returned unused and with all tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled shall not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. Please inform our customer care department in the event any Goods/Products are delivered without tags. We strongly recommend that products be checked thoroughly before they are tried on or any tags or packing are disposed of.
- Unidentified returns & returns without prior intimation / confirmation will be returned to the sender as we cannot accept responsibility of such returns.
- All shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface and kept in protective shoe bags / dust bags provided, until you are certain you are keeping them. The shoebox is considered a part of the product and shoes returned without it may be sent back to the customer.
- Goods can be considered faulty or deficient, only if they were received damaged and our customer care notified of same immediately or within 7 working days upon receipt of such items. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining a refund, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the Site. However, as screen resolution vary, we cannot guarantee that your screen’s display of any color will be completely accurate. Each design has a specific color palette which we closely follow and same is also uploaded on the website. No exchange requests will be accepted for minor discrepancies in colors due to reasons specified above.
- All custom-made orders are non-returnable.
- The return cost for shipping the product to be borne by the customer unless specified by us.
You acknowledge that these terms of returns and exchange are limited to direct sale by us to you and that these terms of returns and exchange are not available in case of a sale by third party and invoice which shall be governed by the terms of such sale.
The purchases can be returned for exchange within 7 working days for India from the day you receive the goods and there is no exchange policy for the rest of the world.
The Cost incurred for shipping to our head office shall be borne by the customer alone. The Return address is stated on the invoice supplied with your goods.
All Merchandise returned for exchange for store credit must be in perfect saleable condition and purchased only through the website https://kanvas.world/.
If you are located outside INDIA you will be required to pay additional taxes and duties on exchange items. Once your order has been placed, you will receive a confirmation email that we have received the details of your order. Please note that this is not a confirmation that we have accepted your order. We reserve the right not to accept your order for payment, shipping restrictions or stock reasons. All international customs duties and sales taxes are NOT refunded for shipments.
If your order is not cancelled and once your order has been accepted, you will then receive a confirmation of the dispatch of your goods via Email/ Call or Whats App.
Made-To-Order / Bespoke purchases will be delivered within 15- 25 working days of the confirmation of the dispatch of goods. Payments for these products must be done in advance and no exchange is applicable on the same.
Products are for you own personal use and not for resale.
KANVAS reserves the right to restrict multiple purchases of one style made by the same customer or to be shipped to the same shipping address.
Cancellation by Us
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason.
Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled shall include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or any defect regarding the quality of the product. We may also require additional verification or information before accepting any order.
We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account. Please note some banks require up-to 4 working days for payments to be reversed to their customers.
Cancellations by the User
In case of requests for order cancellations, we reserve the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason. As part of usual business practice, if we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed / approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount.
A request for cancellation of order shall be valid and accepted only if they are made within 24 hours of making the order on the Site. We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed or shipped. We have the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The User agrees not to dispute the decision made by us and accepts our decision regarding the cancellation.